- Grooming a single bandit arm with Eren Ozbay, working paper.
- Satisficing search and algorithmic price competition with Chamsi Hssaine and Siddhartha Banerjee, working paper.
- Managing adoption under network effects with Mehrnaz Amjadi and Theja Tulabandhula, working paper.
- Preliminary version presented at NetEcon 2019.
- The square-root agreement rule for incentivizing objective feedback in online platforms with David Marn, Nihar Shah, Abhay Parekh, Kannan Ramchandran, major revision at Management Science.
- An approximate dynamic programming approach to repeated games with vector losses with Jean Walrand and Patrick Loiseau, major revision at Operations Research.
- Individual fairness in hindsight with Swati Gupta, accepted (with minor revisions) at the Journal of Machine Learning Research, 2020 (appeared at ACM EC 2019: Talk)
- Matching while learning with Ramesh Johari and Yash Kanoria, to appear in Operations Research, 2020 (appeared at ACM EC 2017: Talk).
- Revenue management on an on-demand service platform, in Operations Research Letters, 2019 (preliminary version appeared at WINE 2018).
- Iterative local voting for collective decision-making in continuous spaces with Nikhil Garg, David Marn, Ashish Goel and Kamesh Munagala, in Journal of Artificial Intelligence Research (JAIR), 2018 ( preliminary version appeared at WWW 2017).
- Approximately optimal scheduling of an M/G/1 queue with heavy tails with Jean Walrand, in Queueing Systems, 2015.
- Evolutionary forwarding games in delay tolerant networks with Rachid El Azouzi, Francesco De Pellegrini, Habib Sidi, in Computer Networks, 2012.
Conference/Workshops (apart from those mentioned above):
- Exploration vs. Exploitation in team formation with Hannah Li, Anilesh Krishnaswamy, and Ramesh Johari, at WINE 2018.
- Network formation of coalition loyalty programs with Arpit Goel, Siddhartha Banerjee, Ashish Goel, at NetEcon 2016.
- White spaces after the USA's TV incentive auction: A spectrum reallocation case-study with Vidya Muthukumar, Angel Daruna, Kate Harrison and Anant Sahai, at IEEE ICC 2015.
- Sequential relevance maximization with binary feedback with Nadia Fawaz and Fernando Silveira, at the NIPS Workshop on Personalization: Methods and Applications 2014.
- Strategyproof preference aggregation mechanisms for purchasing a shared resource with Jean Walrand, at NetEcon 2014.
- The price of insecurity: public information transmission in zero-sum games with Jean Walrand, at Allerton conference on Communication, Control and Computing 2012.
- Risk-sensitive optimal control framework applied to delay tolerant networks with Eitan Altman, Kavitha Veeraruna, Francesco De Pellegrini and Vivek Borkar, at IEEE International Conference on Computer Communications (Infocom) 2011.
- A theoretical framework for hierarchical routing games with Eitan Altman, Rachid El Azouzi, Vinod Sharma, at IEEE Infocom 2010.
- Stochastic games with one step delayed sharing information pattern with application to power control with Eitan Altman and Alonso Silva, at IEEE Gamenets 2009 (International conference on Game theory for networks).
- Convergence of Population Dynamics in Symmetric Routing Games with a finite number of players with Eitan Altman and Vivek Borkar, at IEEE Gamenets 2009.
- A Braess type paradox in Power control over interference channels with Eitan Altman and Hisao Kameda, at WiOpt 2008 (International Symposium on Modeling and Optimization in Mobile, Ad Hoc, and Wireless Networks)